Baby blue is a popular color today. How would you like the best baby blue toaster in your kitchen?
Not only will it make your kitchen look great, but you’ll get an awesome slice of toast also!
I’ve experienced problems with my toasters over the past few years and if you’re on this page, you’re looking for the best baby blue toaster to buy.
I’m going to help you…
I’m going to help you choose by showing you my top 5 toasters and see what you think.
See the table for a quick breakdown…
Top 5 Baby Blue Toaster Selection in 2021
|Brand||Material||Dimensions||My Rating 1 - 7||Price|
|Smeg 2 Slice Toaster||Stainless Steel||12.72 x 7.6 x 7.72 inches||7 ⭐||Check Price|
|Bread Bagel Toaster||Stainless Steel||13.1 x 8.1 x 7.7 inches||6 ⭐||Check Price|
|DeLonghi Pop-up toaster||Stainless Steel||14.2 x 10.2 x 9.1 inches||5 ⭐||Check Price|
|Retro Style Toaster||Stainless Steel||9.4 x 13 x 7.8 inches||7⭐||Check Price|
|Toaster 2 Slice||Stainless Steel||10.2 x 7 x 6.3 inches||7 ⭐||Check Price|
The SMEG is in a league of it’s own.
You can make yourself a tasty bagel if toast is not your thing.
Also, it’s a lovely baby blue color to make your kitchen look even more fancy.
The features are incredible and you will love the power the SMEG has to deliver the best slice of toast, crispy bagel or a delicious English muffin.
Read more to see what it can do…
Pros & Cons
- You have 2 extra wide toasting slots for your extra thick toast or bagels.
- Ensure your toast is toasted evenly on both sides with the self centering rack inside.
- Be sure to remain steady and secure with the anti-slip feet attached to the bottom.
- Keep track of the excess crumbs that usually make a mess with the stainless steel, removable crumb tray.
- Get your toast as dark or light as you want it with the 6 browning settings.
- Choose the right job to carry out with the 3 clever function buttons on the side.
- You only get a 1 year warranty with the SMEG.
I love this machine. It looks great in my kitchen and it gives me the best selection of breakfast every morning.
The best thing about the Hosome is the built in warming rack on the top.
You can keep your croissants warm while you are preparing your toast.
It’s very efficient and convenient for a quick breakfast or a fast snack!
Read on to find out the features that come with this awesome device…
Pros & Cons:
- Built in warming rack over the slots to keep your croissants or buns warm while you’re toasting your bread.
- You get 4 smart function buttons instead of 3. These give you the ability to: Cancel, Defrost, Reheat & bagel.
- It has its own removable crumb tray to keep your crumbs at bay.
- You’ll get your toast to perfection with the 6 shading settings.
- Extra wide slots for your thick toast in the morning for your breakfast.
- A great safety feature is also available. The Hosome is a heat resistant toaster to prevent the risk of burning yourself.
- It gets pretty hot on the top with the multiple functions. (Toasting and warming)
This is a great toaster and very pretty to place on my worktop.
It’s a shame I had to drop the 1 star, but I need to be honest to help.
The great Japanese device does everything that the best baby blue toaster can do.
It delivers a great breakfast and it’s very pretty to look at.
Read more to find out the features and benefits…
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide slots for the best thick toast for your breakfast.
- Removable crumb tray to maintain the excess crumbs and keep your kitchen clean and tidy.
- High lift lever to ensure you don’t burn yourself when removing small toast or buns.
- Perfect toasting with 6 shading settings.
- Evenly toasted on both sides.
- Japanese instructions are hard to follow.
The De’longhi is a great kitchen device and delivers some beautiful toast.
It’s a shame that it doesn’t have a universal instruction manual.
Russell Hobbs is an incredible multifunctional toaster.
The stuff you can do is amazing with the device.
You have extra wide toasting slots, built-in warming rack, browning settings to determine how light or dark you want your toast.
You can warm practically anything with the awesome warming rack.
A friend of mine even warmed their pizza on it.
But wait, there’s more…
Pros & Cons:
- Over the top warming rack to keep your other food warm, while toasting.
- Timer to keep track of how long you want to heat your bread.
- A lift and look function to make sure your toast is perfect for you.
- It has a bun warmer that you can remove to keep it warm elsewhere in the kitchen.
- 6 shades are available to select from for your toast to be perfect in every way.
- With all the heating being carried out in one session, the toaster can become pretty hot. 9Be careful of burning yourself)
This is my best baby blue toaster to date and it’s going to very hard to surpass the quality of the Russell Hobbs toasting device.
The Keemo is a small but very efficient toaster that performs just as well, maybe better than your average toaster.
It looks great and fits in even the smallest of kitchens.
Looks are deceiving…
Don’t be fooled by its size. It is an incredible device with the capability to perform and deliver.
Read on to find out more…
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide toasting slots for bagels, extra thick bread or crispy croissants.
- Extra lift on the lever to prevent you from touching the hot surface.
- Heat resistant and free from any harmful toxins that some toasters have in the housing.
- Built in crumb tray for easy cleaning of the excess crumbs that is collected inside.
- 6 browning settings to get you some toast that is evenly toasted.
- 3 awesome function buttons to help you complete the easiest of tasks: Bagel, Cancel, Defrost.
- It’s small and compact to fit in the smallest of spaces.
- It may get a bit hot on the top.
I love this toaster and it’s very small and pretty.
You will get the Keemo into any kitchen, big or small!
My Final Thoughts
I’ve just shown you a list of my best baby blue toasters to help you find what you’re looking for.
I hope this helps.
Leave me some feedback in the comments below for information on any other kitchen appliances.
Here’s the list of the top 5 best baby blue toaster in 2021:
I’ll be putting up another helpful article soon so keep your eye out.
Take care and be safe.
And what will be the best baby blue toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!