If you’re decorating your kitchen and blue is your color. I’m going to help you with 5 of the best dark blue toaster ideas available to make your kitchen look awesome.
Everybody loves a slice of toast in the morning before work, so here are my top recommendations for you.
Let me know your favorite in the comments and we could share ideas together.
So, let’s get to it and stop the anticipation…
Best Dark Blue Toaster on the market in 2021
|Brand||Material||Dimensions||My Rating 1 - 7||Price|
|Kichele Toaster||Stainless Steel||10.8 x 6.3 x 8 inches||7 out 0f 7 ⭐|
|Oster Toaster||Plastic||7 x 11.1 x 7.8 inches||6 out 0f 7 ⭐|
|Keenstone Toasters||Stainless Steel||9.4 x 7.28 x 5.9 x 5.5 inches||6 out 0f 7 ⭐|
|Dualit Toaster||Non-Stick||10 x 9 x 8 inches||6.5 out 0f 7 ⭐|
|BELLA Toaster||Aluminum||10.94 x 6.46 x 7.28 inches||7 out 0f 7 ⭐|
Ever craved toasted buns for your burger but they don’t fit in your toaster?
How bummed out are you?
The Kichele makes this possible with its wider toasting slot.
You can even fit 2 slices of bread in each slot or a large bagel!
I found that the Kichele also solves another one of my pet hates.
Have you ever had a slice of toast that’s toasted only in the center and the outer edge is still bread?
With the Kichele, it toasts the bread evenly on both sides. This will give you a perfect slice of toast for your breakfast.
I know what you’re thinking, nothing is perfect and you’re right to think so.
You can see these toasters flaws below.
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide toast slots.
- 6 Timer settings. (Reduced chance of burning)
- Toasts evenly on both sides for a perfect toasted result.
- Pretty wood effect with a glorious blue shade.
- Very easy to clean.
- Slider that comes out to remove the crumbs.
- The top metal may get really hot.
- Flimsy texture. (Feels cheap)
My overall rating of this toaster is a marvelous 7 out of 7 STAR!
The Oster toaster is as tough as they come. It’s made of stainless steel, with a brush stroke effect to make it look very pretty.
You can enjoy the pleasure of having yourself some thick toast with these wider toast slots.
Don’t worry about the spillage of crumbs because you can get rid of them with the up-to-date, removable crumb trays.
It helps keep your kitchen tidy.
As you know…
Where there’s good, there’s got to be bad.
Keep going to find out.
Pros & Cons:
- Very wide toasting slots.
- Allows to toast chunky bread.
- Toast pops high enough to grab easily. (Not bun or muffins).
- Crumb tray that you can take out.
- Multiple different settings. (Defrost, cook, etc.)
- Toasts evenly on both sides.
- Takes time to toast.
- The top gets very hot.
- Small burger buns don’t pop high enough to take out.
My overall rating for this toaster is: 6 out of 7 STAR!
With this toaster, you can choose how brown you want your toast.
It is equipped with different settings, ranging from slightly brown to dark brown.
Once again, you’re getting the wider toasting slots (1.5 inches) for thicker bread.
You also get 3 toasting setting:
You can even lift the lever higher after the toast has popped to help you take the toast or bagel out with ease.
Keep reading to see if this dark blue toaster is perfect for you.
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide slots. (1.5 inches)
- 6 different shade settings.
- 3 setting buttons available. (Cancel, Defrost & Bagel)
- It has a high lever.
- It may not toast evenly on both sides on occasion.
- Gets extremely hot.
Well, here is my personal opinion on this toaster.
I’d like to invite you to make your own.
My overall rating is: 6 out of 7 STAR!
This is an award winning toaster that was hand made in Great Britain.
It has glorious wide slots (28mm) that can even make a sandwich.
I use it to make a traditional cheese toastie.
It has a very sturdy stainless steel body, so it’s very strong which will make it last longer than your regular toaster.
It also helps to stay clean because it’s built with a non-stick surface and it has a built-in crumb tray.
A very hand piece of kitchen equipment.
It even has an old school timer instead of settings.
Let’s see if it’s as good as it sounds…
Pros & Cons:
- Wider slots (28mm) for thick bread, bagels or even cheese toasties.
- Non-stick material to help keep clean.
- Removable crumb tray to keep your kitchen crumb-free.
- It’s strong with a Stainless steel body.
- Award winning!
- Crumb tray is pretty small. (Regular emptying)
- Slow toasting.
I think it’s a great piece of kit! My grandmother loves it.
I bought it for her as a gift.
My overall rating for the Dualit is: 6.5 out of 7 STAR!
This little darling of a toaster is beautiful to look at , so it will dazzle your kitchen.
If you fancy a quick snack, you can take advantage of Bella’s wider toasting slots for a tasty bagel or a slice of thick toast.
You can also keep your kitchen cleaner and avoid stray crumbs on your kitchen worktop. Use the built in crumb trays that makes the disposal of excess crumbs easier to get rid of.
Another solid frame, built with a stainless steel body.
How do you like your toast? Dark or light?
Anyway, it doesn’t make a difference because it gives you the chance to choose your setting. ( 1 – 6)
This is my favorite dark blue toaster out of the 5 ideas I’ve shown you.
Now for the main part. The good and bad points.
Pros & Cons:
- Looks pretty with a teal blue coloring.
- Extra wide toasting slots.
- Strong and tough with its steel body.
- Keep the kitchen tidy with the removable crumb tray.
- 4 settings to use. (Cancel, defrost, reheat & bagel)
- Adjustable choice of toast shade. (1 – 6)
- Doesn’t toast evenly all the time.
- Holds the toast too tight which may break off the crust.
As I said, this is my favorite choice and I love this toaster.
My overall rating is of course: 7 out of 7 STAR!
My Final Thoughts:
Everybody loves a slice of toast in the morning.
It’s quick and easy to do before work, taking the dog for a walk, etc.
I’ve shown you my 5 great ideas of dark blue toaster, to look nice in your kitchen and produce fabulous toast.
Which one would you choose?
I chose Bella to make my kitchen look great and the toast is amazing.
I hope I have helped you to decide on your new toaster.
Please let me know which toaster you have chosen in the comments below.
Take Care & be safe!
And what will be the best dark blue toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!