Update your kitchen today and isolate your inferior equipment. Here are 5 of my best dark red toaster recommendations that I have personally tried and tested.
Everyone loves a slice of toast for breakfast and don’t forget what your parents told you when you were young…
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You should have the best toaster on the market to give you the breakfast you deserve!
You may be thinking, “it’s only a toaster.” BUT, you’re not thinking that a quality piece of equipment will give you a sensational result for your food.
I bet you’re fed up with waiting a long time for your toast.
Do you wish it can be done faster? Does it come out too light or burnt? What’s the easiest way to make a cheese toastie?
Keep reading to find out the solution to your problem.
My Top 5 Red Toaster For Quality Breakfast in 2021!
|My Rating 1 - 7
|BLACK+DECKER 2-Slice Toaster
|5 x 6.1 x 9.5 inches
|2 Slice Toaster
|11.69 x 8.7 x 6.77 inches
|Toaster 4 Slice Long Slot
|17.4 x 9.17 x 8.07 inches
|Oster 2-Slice Toaster
|10.2 x 7.1 x 7.3 inches
|REDMOND 4 Slice Toaster
|14.69 x 13.74 x 7.8 inches
With the Black & Decker toaster, you’re in for a treat.
Say goodbye to your average, standard thin toast, when you need to eat 6 slices to fill your tummy.
You can enjoy a thick slice of toast or a crispy bagel, with the extra wide toasting slots. This may keep you full for longer. That sounds more like a breakfast for you.
How do you like toast? Light, medium or dark shaded?
It doesn’t matter in either case because you have the settings to adjust the toasting time to how you like it!
Let’s see if the Black & Decker is perfect…
Pros & Cons
- You can have thicker toast or a bagel for breakfast with extra wide toasting slots.
- Keep your kitchen clean with a removable crumb tray.
- Perfect toast with settings to choose how dark you want it.
- You may struggle to remove smaller items.
- You may find it difficult to know if the bagel setting is on/off. (No indicator.)
Overall, I love this toaster. My rating is: 6 out of 7 STAR!
Learn more and let me know what you think?
This toaster has the tools to tackle any problem!
It’s solid, stainless steel, so breaking it is tough.
You may like a slice of toast, bagels or croissants, so you also get an extra warming rack to place the other food on while you wait for the next batch.
The Multifun toaster has upped its game because this mighty machine has SEVEN toast shading settings!
Find out more below…
Pros & Cons:
- It’s practically bulletproof with it’s stainless steel body!
- Make tons of toast, bagels, croissants, etc, with it’s extra warming rack.
- Perfect toast to however you like it with 7 shading settings.
- Keep your kitchen clean & tidy with the built in removable crumb tray.
- 3 smart settings. (Cancel, Defrost & Reheat)
- You may need to hold the lever down for a second or 2 before it stays.
- Pretty small toaster, so you can’t toast larger bread.
Due to the last con alone, my personal overall rating for The Multifun toaster is: 5 out of 7 STAR!
Learn more & be your own judge:
The design of this toaster is out of this world!
The toaster slots are very long. You can fit the biggest type of bread in the slot like:
- Sourdough bread.
- Artisan bread.
- Pullman loaf.
I personally fit 2 slices of bread in each slot. I love it!
That’s not it…
The Sacvon toaster also has a big timer that shows you how much toasting is left to be done. It’s very clear so you won’t miss the chance for some perfect toast.
You also have the usual 6 toasting shade settings and the 3 buttons; cancel, defrost & reheat.
You think that’s it? I don’t think so….
Pros & Cons:
- Toast bigger bread with the LONG toasting slots.
- Never have less than perfect toast again with the HUGE, CLEAR timer.
- Have toast how you love it with 6 toasting shade settings.
- Multi-talented toaster with it’s 3 buttons: Cancel, Defrost, Reheat.
- Removable crumb tray to keep your toaster clean.
- Stop struggling to get your muffins or smaller bread out of the slot with this extra lift on the lever.
- The timer may differ with Gluten Free bread.
- Heats up pretty quick, so be careful.
I had no problem at all with this appliance. This is my best dark red toaster out of the 5.
My Overall rating is of course: 7 out of 7 STAR!
Learn more & let me know if you agree in the comments.
This toaster hasmultile benefits.
If thick bread or bagels are what you like, then this is the best toaster for you.
It has super wide toasting slots that are great for the thickest toast or a chunky bagel.
You won’t have much trouble cleaning with it’s built-in removable crumb tray.
Crazy thing is…
You can even put your bread in if it’s frozen and it’ll pop just as good as normal bread!
2 settings it can be set to are:
Let’s see what else this amazing machine gives you every morning, before a hard day’s work…
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide toasting slots.
- Change the toasting time to toast frozen bread or bagels.
- Removable crumb tray.
- Lift the lever higher to help get smaller bread or muffins out.
- Sometimes toast is not evenly toasted.
- The Frozen, Cancel & Bagel buttons are not very visible. ( Light colored on a shiny surface)
This is one of the best dark red toasters because of these points.
My overall rating for the Oster is: 6.5 out of 7 STAR!
Learn more and let me know your feedback in the comments.
I love the Redmond toaster!
Here’s why I find it one of the best dark red toasters out there today.
Not many people want 1 or 2 slices of toast in one go. They always want more to have their Saturday morning toast binge!
My children for example…
They have 4 slices every morning before they go to school.
That’s why I love the 4 wide toasting slots.
My twin boys love their thick, cheesy toast for lunch.
Anyway, let’s jump straight in to see what this amazing piece of kit can do…
Pros & Cons:
- Get more toast faster with the 4 toasting slots.
- The 4 slots are wider than average for bagels or thick toast. (Like my twin sons)
- Have your toast how you like it with the 6 toasting shade settings.
- The usual 3 functions to make your life easier: Bagel, Defrost & Cancel.
- Don’t worry about your kids breaking it by accident. (12 Months Warranty)
- May not toast larger bread evenly. (May need to turn upside down)
The Redmond is a close second to being my best dark red toaster.
I think you may like it too.
My Overall rating for the Redmond toaster is: 7 out of 7 STAR!
I’d like to offer you the opportunity to make a decision. To try Redmond.
My Final Thoughts
If you’ve made it this far, you’ve seen my 5 suggestions for the best dark red toaster that lived up to my expectation and I think they could live up to yours.
Here’s the list again to take you straight back to that point in the article:
I hope you find any of these toasters as helpful & useful that I found them.
Take care & be safe!
And what will be the best dark red toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!