Pink is such a pretty color. It’s the color of your heart, so it symbolizes love!
I am going to show you a selection of my 5 best light pink toasters that you’ll fall in love with.
Not only are they a beautiful color, but they also have the ability to do a great job in the kitchen.
If this set of toasters were people, you will want to marry them because they will take care of you that well.
Read on to find out more…
My Top 5 Best Light Pink Toaster, Guaranteed in 2021
|Brand||Material||Dimensions||My Rating 1 - 7||Price|
|Smeg 2-Slice Toaster||Stainless Steel||15.51 x 8.19 x 8.46 inches||7 ⭐||Check Price|
|Dualit Classic 2-Slice Toaster||Metal||11.6 x 10.3 x 10.1 inches||6.5⭐||Check Price|
|Automatic Stainless Steel Toaster||Stainless Steel||28.1 x 18.7 x 17.9 inches||6⭐||Check Price|
|2-Slice Toaster 6||Plastic||10.87 x 9.13 x 7.4 inches||7⭐||Check Price|
|2-Slice Toasters Stainless Steel Retro Toaster||Stainless Steel||13 x 8.5 x 7.8 inches||7 ⭐||Check Price|
This pink delight has the tools for your perfect toast making experience in your beautiful kitchen.
Not only is it a pretty pink color, but it also solves all your problems when you need to make some toast for your breakfast.
Just think to yourself…
What do you need to make a perfect slice of toast at a time in need?
Read on to discover your solution…
Pros & Cons
- Enjoy the thickest toast, bagels or croissants with the extra wide toasting slots.
- The toaster will remain sturdy for with it’s anti-slip feet.
- Makes cleaning easy with the stainless steel removable crumb tray. Bye Bye Crumbs!
- How dark do you like your toast? It Doesn’t matter! Change it any time with the choice of 6 toast browning settings.
- You also have your 3 standard, but visible function buttons: Defrost, Reheat & Bagel.
- I found NO bad points with this toaster. My wife loved the color!
I love how this toaster works and my wife loves the color.
It’s a win-win in my house. I have to give the SMEG full marks: 7 out of 7 stars.
The Dualit is an award winning toaster, with it’s ProHeat elements.
They enable the toaster to maintain its heating system running for a longer period of time to give you the best value of toasted products.
That’s only one of the dream features.
Want to learn more?
Pros & Cons:
- Award winning toaster with the ProHeat elements to help some great toasting for longer.
- Extra wide toasting slots for thicker toast or bagels.
- Easy cleaning with the handy removable crumb tray.
- Keep the toast warm after it’s popped with the built in ejector heating ejector system.
- Old fashioned timing system to track how dark you like your toast.
- Old fashioned timers can lead to toast burning if not monitored.
Only because I like modern, my overall score for the Dualit is: 6.5 out of 7 Stars!
This fantastic machine has the traits of a winner.
As you see from the other toasters with the rubber…
This toaster has the complete bottom of the toaster made from rubber, so it’s practically im[possible to move, never mind slip!
The ANHPI-Toaster also has the key tools to make an awesome slice of toast or, maybe more!
Read on to find out what else it can do…
Pros & Cons:
- If you like the thickest slice of toast, the ANHPI-Toaster has over 3.8 cm more space either side of the toasting slots to accommodate these thick slices.
- 7 browning settings to give the perfect toast, with the exact shade you like.
- The built in removable crumb trays makes it easier to get rid of the excess crumbs that build up inside.
- It has 3 intelligent function buttons to make different tasks: Defrost, Reheat & Cancel.
- Due to toasting that little bit bigger toast than toast, it may get slightly hot on the top. (Be careful)
I’ll be generous with this toaster because it has a rubber bottom.
My overall score for the ANHPI-Toaster is: 6 out of 7 Stars!
This has an awesome feature to brighten up your day.
It actually puts a smiley face on your toast.
Imagine seeing that every morning before work…
Would it make you smile? I’m smiling already!
Read more to find out more…
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide toasting slots for the best type of thick bread.
- FREE Gift on purchase. (Butter jam knife and a bread clip)
- Tidy, tidy, tidy. Removable crumb tray to get rid of the crumbs from your worktop.
- A choice of 6 browning settings. (Start with a number and adjust in time)
- 3 smart function buttons to make it easier work. (Cancel, Reheat & Defrost)
- Temperature resistance to keep cool and prevent you from burning yourself.
- You need to make the toaster brown enough to make a better smiley face.
This is a great toaster to make toast for your children.
It helps start your day on a good note.
My overall score for this device is: 7 out of 7 STARS!
The Redmond is possibly the safest toaster to use in the modern day.
It comes with built-in safety features like: Removeable pallets, ETL certified and extra layers for your protection.
Your toast will come out almost perfect every time.
Want to see what makes it good?
See more below…
Pros & Cons:
- Tough as hell with the stainless steel body.
- Extra wide slots for extra thick toast, bagels, croissants, etc.
- Keep your kitchen clean and tidy with the removable crumb trays.
- Get your toast as light or dark as you like it with the 6 shade settings.
- Get some help with the easy to use 3 function buttons: Cancel, Bagel, Defrost.
- ETL certified for your safety.
- The pop up lever is very good and you may have to catch your toast.
This is my favorite toaster out of the list, so this is by far the best light pink toaster you can get for your kitchen!
I can only give the Redmond 1 rating: 7 out of 7 STARS!
If you find popping too high is counted as a con, click here to learn more:
My Final Thoughts
I’ve just told you about my top 5 light pink toasters out there and I’m confident that you’ll be happy with the selection also.
Here is the list again:
I hope you enjoy your toasting experience with these toasters.
Let me know in the comments which one you liked the best.
Take care and be safe.
I’ll be back soon.
And what will be the best light pink toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!