Toast has become an essential part of my morning routine. I’m sure you can’t do without it either. Toasts have become an essential component of our everyday routines. However, utilizing handcrafted and artisan bread pieces to create toasts hampered my enjoyment of them significantly.
All but a few of them would be too large for a standard toaster. Those who did not would have their tops burnt. This was, needless to say, infuriating.
I went out to acquire a long-slice toaster that would fit my favorite bread slices so that I could go back to enjoying toasties the way I used to.
Finding the finest one, on the other hand, was no little task. Since the market is flooded with toasters claiming to be the “No. 1 Toaster in the World,” I wasted hundreds of dollars of my hard-earned money before discovering one that worked for my needs.
Because I went through that, I don’t want you to experience it either. This is why I compiled this list of the finest long-slice toasters on the market right now. All of these devices are capable of toasting lengthy slices of bread to perfection with no effort.
You may choose the one that best suits your particular style while also complimenting your kitchen’s interior design by looking at all five of them.
Keeping that in mind, let’s get right to the point and discuss the finest long slice toasters on the market today.
My Top 5 Best Long Slice Toasters in 2022!
- Oster is one of the most well-known companies in the kitchen appliance industry, therefore I’ll begin my list with a product from them.
- It’s been nearly a century since Oster Manufacturing Company got its start, and in that time, they’ve developed hundreds of goods, many of which have been huge hits. It was another thing about Oster that intrigued me: the way they utilize their customers’ negative comments to build their next goods. Products like this Oster Long Slot 4-Slice Toaster are available.
- Using this toaster regularly is also a terrific idea. It comes with two large slots that can hold bagels or slices of artisan bread. There are four slots in the toaster that can accommodate up to four slices of standard bread if you don’t care for artisan or home-baked loaves.
- When you buy the product, you’ll also get instructions on how to get it to brown and toast evenly. Oster placed a retractable crumb bin in the appliance to make cleaning it as simple as possible.
- An auto shut-off option is included in the Oster Long Slot 4-Slice Toaster for safety reasons, and it’s useful when there’s an unexpected jam.
- Lastly, the Oster Long Slot 4-Slice Toaster has seven distinct color options to choose from. Every member of your family will be able to customize their toast pieces this way. With this equipment, you can satisfy both your spouse’s and your preferences for toasted bread.
Reasons to buy
- With its detachable crumb tray, cleaning is a breeze.
- Incorporates an anti-jam mechanism that shuts down the toaster when it becomes jammed.
- Allows you to meet the demands of everyone in your family by providing seven various shades of light
- In addition, it can accommodate the thickest bread slices on the market.
- In the absence of lengthy bread pieces, four standard bread slices will suffice.
- Any kitchen will benefit from a Breville BTA830XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster. The first thing that caught my eye about this toaster was the fact that it alerts you when your toast is ready to eat.
- Both the volume and timbre may be altered as well. It was also possible for me to turn it off entirely. Toasters with this function are ideal for those who are always on the go in the morning; all you have to do is put the bread slices in the slots, go on with your work, and wait for the alarm to go off when it’s time for breakfast.
- You or anybody else who mistakenly comes into contact with the toaster while it is functioning will be kept safe thanks to the toaster’s use of 1600 watts of power and its die-cast metal exterior, which remains cool even when in contact with the toaster itself.
- The dimensions of the Breville BTA830XL Die-Cast Smart Toaster 4-Slice Long Slot Toaster are 14.9″ x 7.7″ x 7.5″, making it quite small. A greater heating wattage than most toasters I tested for this review is also a selling point of the toaster.
- This is the long-slice toaster you’ve been searching for if you want all the bells and whistles.
Reasons to buy
- Features a stylish die-cast metal body with a brushed finish.
- The toasting process is shown through LED indicators.
- Everything you’d expect from a toaster is here.
- I like the way it looks, and it’ll fit in with any kitchen decor.
- With a power output of 1300 watts and a 120-volt input, the KitchenAid 2-Slice Toaster KMT3115ER Urban Small Space can toast your bread in six various colors and is available with a bagel setting. Your kitchen countertop will only take up a little amount of space, and it will be easy for you to store the item when it’s not being used.
- Toasters like KitchenAid 2-Slice Toaster KMT3115ER Urban Small Space is a good investment since they can easily toast larger pieces of bread. Using the detachable warming rack on the device, you can heat bread pieces that won’t fit in the toaster. It’s easy to clean since the crumbs can be easily removed from the tray.
- That being said, this toaster is set to the maximum setting by default, so you’ll have to set it up before you start toasting.
Reasons to buy
- Features an easy-to-clean warming rack and crumbs tray that can be removed.
- Toasting may be done in six distinct ways.
- Easy to store because of its narrow form
- Stainless steel silver with a beautiful design
- Includes a bagel function, too.
- Homemade bread pieces fit well.
- KitchenAid Toaster with High-Lift Lever KMT4116CU 4-Slice Long Slot comes with seven distinct toasting colors, ensuring that you’ll have complete control over your toasties. It is possible to accommodate two big bagels or bread pieces, or four little bread slices.
- The bagel, keep warm, reheat, and defrost functions are also incorporated into the gadget to make your toasting life simpler going forward.
Reasons to buy
- Includes a clean-up-friendly detachable crumb
- A high lift lever ensures that your fingers won’t get burned.
- Everything from bagel making to reheating and defrosting is included in one appliance.
- Provided with seven distinct gradations of illumination
- Toasters like the Cuisinart CPT-2400P1 Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster, which come in a sleek chrome finish, are both traditional and stylish little beasts for any kitchen.
- In addition to the self-centering slots and the high-lift lever, this device has two extra-long slots measuring 1.6″. Each member of your household will be able to get their toast just the way they want it with this device’s seven various tint options.
- Powered by 1500 watts, the equipment ensured that the slices were flawlessly toasted in only a matter of minutes. In terms of cleaning, the pull-out crumb tray included in the packaging will be helpful.
- The slots’ length is appalling, but that should be plenty to accommodate any bread slice you may encounter. Cuisinart CPT-2400P1 Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster also has a bagel option, however, it only toasts one side at a time (the cut side.)
- When it comes to a well-built, low-grade machine, this one has the potential to last for years provided it is well maintained. Even though I’ve accidentally dropped mine a few times, it still produces the best-toasted bread slices. Reheat, cancel, and defrost are all other toaster operations you’ll discover on the device.
Reasons to buy
- Slots for bread are self-centering.
- A pull-out crumb tray makes it easy to clean.
- Includes all of the top features (toast, cancel, defrost, bagel, and six shade settings.)
- High-lift lever in a chrome-plated casing.
- Four slices of bread may fit in the extra-wide slots.
My Final Thoughts
The best long-slice toaster, in my opinion, is the Cuisinart CPT-2400P1 Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster, which I picked out after a lot of study and testing. This is a great tool for folks who are always on the run. Place your bread pieces in the toaster as usual, and the toaster will sound an alarm as soon as they are done toasting. In addition, cleaning it was a breeze, and even after several attempts, the results remained constant.
And in the future, which long-slice toaster will be the best? Comment here if you’d like to express your thoughts on this topic. Thank you very much!
And what will be the best long slice toaster in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!