Do you want a new toaster that will amaze you? Want to make breakfast time amazing? I’m going to help you with this. I’m going to show you 5 of the best pale blue toasters you can buy to outlaw your old toaster and welcome a new era of toaster to your beautiful kitchen.
Check out the table below to see what’s coming and what I think you’ll really like on your kitchen worktop.
My Top 5 Best Toaster To Buy in 2021
|My Rating 1 - 7
|Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster
|12.7 x 7.6 x 7.7 inches
|Retro Style 2-Slice Toaster
|6.7 x 9.8 x 7.9 inches
|Compact Bread Toaster
|11.4 x 7.1 x 7.3 inches
|13.1 x 8.1 x 7.7 inches
|Toaster 2 Slice
|10.2 x 7 x 6.3 inches
The SMEG is a new, up and coming toaster to put most toasters to shame.
It comes with some fantastic features that will make you aware that you’ve got a keeper!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it fabulous with the best toaster.
Find the features below that make this machine so awesome…
Pros & Cons
- Do you like thick toast with lots of butter, layered with tasty strawberry jam? The extra wide slots on this bad boy make that possible.
- Keep your toaster completely still while preparing your breakfast. The anti-slip feet on the bottom help to make your job easier.
- Keep on top of the crumbs. Good for you that the SMEG has a removable crumb tray to make it easy to keep clean.
- How do you like your toast? Either way, you can use a choice of 6 browning settings to give you the perfect toast.
- If you like to enjoy the odd English muffin on occasion, don’t worry because the SMEG toaster comes with an extra lift lever to help get the little guys of, without getting stuck.
- Be careful with removing your food. If you’ve made lots of toast, the top can become pretty damn hot!
With this awesome toaster only having a few bad points and lots of GREAT points, my overall rating for the SMEG is: 7 STARS!
Here you have an old school toaster with many retro features that makes it a joy for you to use.
Not only is it a cool toaster, but it’s a very pretty heavenly blue. It will righten up your kitchen and make it look even more lovely.
Do you want to see what this baby can do?
Learn more below…
Pros & Cons:
- Keep track of your toasting with the old fashioned timer on the side. This will help you get your slice of toast the perfect shade.
- Keep your buns and toast warm while you wait. The Russell Hobbs comes with a removable warming rack to place over the top of the toaster. Awesome idea!
- An Old fashioned timer is displayed on the front to track your toasting time for perfect toast.
- You can also keep an eye on your toast without canceling the toasting momentum. Just ‘Lift & Look’.
- You have 3 clever function buttons: 1. Cancel – This will cancel the toasting. 2. Frozen – This function enables you to heat the bread while frozen. It will adjust the heat to give you the best toast every time. 3. Bagel – This ensures you toast both sides of the bagel equally and give you a tasty snack to enjoy.
- There are 6 toasting shades available to toast your bread to the exact browning that you want.
- Takes some time to toast.
I know that the bad point seems petty and I agree, but I couldn’t think of anything else.
It will take to give you perfect toast, so be patient. ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day.’
My score for this is: 7 STARS!
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide slots for bigger, thicker toast.
- 3 smart function buttons. Multi-function.
- High lift lever to prevent the burning of fingers for smaller toast.
- Removable crumb tray to help you get rid of excess crumbs stored in your toaster.
- Anti-overheating protection for your own safety.
- The top of the toaster may get slightly hot so, be careful when removing your toast.
My overall rating for the Keenstone is: 6 STARS!
This excellent toaster can do it all, twice!
You can keep your toasted bagels warm while making toast at the same time. This is the best pale blue toaster that I’ve ever had the privilege to own.
Find out what this machine can do in the next part…
Pros & Cons:
- It comes with a built in warming rack to keep your bagels warm, over the top, while you make your toast.
- 6 browning setting for the right shade of toast for your enjoyment.
- It helps you keep track of the time with the built in LED digital timer on the side.
- This has4 function buttons, instead of 3, to help you out with your toasting duty.
- It is very durable and tough. It’s built out of stainless steel, heat resistant metal to help it live on for a long time.
- Removable crumb tray for those pesky crumbs on your worktop.
- As Well as the warmer, it also has extra wide toasting slots for better toast.
- The only one I could think of is that the top gets really hot after a considerable amount of toasting.
I’m going to give the Hosome full marks (7 STARS!) due to its functionality and the awesome benefits it gives you at toasting time.
The Keemo is a great toaster with tons of benefits to make your breakfast time a time to look forward to.
Let’s jump right in to the benefits and see if the Keemo is the toaster for you…
Pros & Cons:
- Extra wide toasting slots for a tasty slice of thick toast, bagels, waffle, etc.
- Built for your safety with the heat resistant steel and the auto cooling system.
- Keeping your worktop clean is easy with the removable crumb tray.
- 3 basic function buttons that light up with the special LED indicators.
- 6 browning settings to give you the perfectly toasted slice of perfection.
- Toasting isn’t always even. Sometimes, one side may toast more than the other. (Easily amended)
I’m going to give the Keemo a generous 6 STARS!
My Final Thoughts
If you are looking for a new look for your kitchen, I’ve just given you a look at my 5 best pale blue toasters.
I hope you find your favorite toaster. If you do, leave me a comment below with your feedback.
Here’s the list of toasters again:
Well, that’s it. I hope this article helped you choose the perfect toaster for your kitchen.
I’ll leave it up to you now.
I’ll be back soon.
Take care & be safe.
And what will be the best pale blue toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!