“Single, long slot toasters” are four words that can revolutionize your baking life in the kitchen. These are toasters that are at least 14 inches long and have been developed specifically for mini families that want to save room while baking.
But don’t be fooled by the name (I know, you’re wondering why a single slot toaster is good.) Even though they are called single slot toasters, long slots may easily fit two slices of bread. Even better, these slots can accommodate homemade and even artisan bread slices.
This means that your toasties will come out thoroughly and evenly toasted, regardless of the bread you use; unlike other toasters, which leave the top half of artisan bread slices unevenly toasted.
Additionally, single-slot toasters conserve space. They only take up a minimal amount of space in the kitchen due to their compact design. This could also improve the appearance.
To assist you in selecting the best single slot toaster, I went out and tested several models from well-known companies, resulting in a shortlist of five of the best.
Without further ado, let’s get to the meat of the article and look at the top five single slot toasters.
My Top 5 Best Single Slot Toasters in 2022!
|KitchenAid 2-Slice Toaster||4.1 lbs||16.1 x 5.4 x 7.9 in||Check Price|
|Salton ET1816 Long Slot||3.65 lbs||16.6 x 9.2 x 6 in||Check Price|
|DASH Clear View Toaster||4.4 lbs||6.6 x 15.7 x 7.8 in||Check Price|
|2-Slice Glass Accent Long Toaster||4.1 lbs||14.8 x 5.2 x 7.8 in||Check Price|
|Toaster 2 Slice, CUSIMAX Toaster Long Slot||8.82 lbs||17.04 x 10.2 x 7.64 in||Check Price|
- If you’re looking for the greatest sleek and smart long slot toaster that can fit bread slices of various sizes, the KitchenAid 2-Slice Toaster KMT3115ER Urban Small Space is a must-have. If you’ve been looking for the finest single slot toaster on the internet for a while, you’ve probably come across KitchenAid.
- It is a well-known company in the field of kitchen appliances, and its goods are among the best. The KMT3115ER is no exception. This toaster has a modern look and feels to it, with well-sized basic buttons and settings.
- You’ll find a little dial on the front surface that you may adjust from reheating to the darkest setting. There are four distinct browning levels between the two settings, allowing you and your family to enjoy your toasties exactly how you like them.
- Below the toasting dial are controls you may turn on for different operations such as defrosting, bagel toasting, and keeping your toasted bread pieces warm for a long time without toasting them further.
- On the right, in addition to these two functions, there is a lever that you can use to lower your bread slices into the toaster. You’ll use the same lever to lift the bread slices once they’ve been nicely toasted.
- This eliminates the risk of burning your fingers when retrieving your slices. This is a must-have feature if your children will be using the toaster. Children are more prone to injure themselves.
Reasons to buy
- The cord can be tucked away beneath the toaster.
- It comes with a removable crumb tray that makes cleanup a breeze.
- It has a modern and minimalistic style that will bring elegance to the interior décor of your kitchen.
- The holes are large enough to accommodate any size piece of bread.
- You can choose from a variety of browning levels.
- It has a lever that allows you to lower and raise your bread slices.
- The automated switch-off is one of the primary features that drew me to this masterpiece. When you forget to turn off the toaster after using it, this feature will come in helpful.
- Even better, the Salton ET1816 Long Slot, 2 Slice Toaster comes with LED indicator lights that make operating the control buttons a breeze. The reheat, cancel and defrost buttons are among the appliance’s control buttons. The reheat function allows you to keep your toast warm for as long as you like without having to toast it again.
- When you put your toasties in the freezer all day and want to eat them as a snack before going to bed, the defrost button will come in handy.
- The Salton ET1816 Long Slot, 2 Slice Toaster’s sleek design will complement any countertop while saving space. There is only one size that fits all! Waffles, bagels, and artisan bread of any size can be toasted thanks to the extended slot design.
- The extra-wide slots can hold thick and thin slices, and the electronic sensor provides consistent results every time. This innovative take on a traditional item is a kitchen must-have, with variable browning control and a sleek, modern look!
Reasons to buy
- Delivers toasties that are evenly toasted.
- All the functions required for a reliable toaster are included.
- It also has a safety and jam feature.
- Cleaning is made easy with the removable crumb tray.
- The toaster’s distinctive selling pitch will be visible right out of the box: it’s the clear view, as the name implies. You won’t have to stop the appliance or lift the bread slices to see the toasting process of your toasties as it happens.
- The Dash Clear View Toaster is easy-to-use touch buttons are another key attribute that wins it a place in this list. You can quickly reheat or thaw your meal using the buttons. You’ll also appreciate the fact that the toaster has a safety feature that turns it off automatically.
- The Dash Clear View Toaster takes the guesswork out of making excellent toast every time with its 7 browning levels. Don’t just take our word for it; see for yourself through the glass pane. The Dash Clear View Toaster has one-touch defrosting, bagels, and re-heating controls, as well as a safety auto-shutoff function.
- You can toast a broad variety of bread and other goods thanks to the extra lengthy slots. The slide-out crumb tray makes cleaning your toaster a breeze, and there’s no burned-toast odor because there are no crumbs left in the toaster.
Reasons to buy
- A one-year manufacturer’s guarantee is included.
- There are up to seven distinct browning levels to choose from.
- Operation is simple and quick.
- The gadget that has a see-through window
- Cleaning is a breeze.
- The Russell Hobbs Glass Accent Long Slot Toaster is a 120 volt, 1200 watt kitchen gadget that toasts bread slices in six distinct hues and has a bagel option. Its ideal size saves room on your kitchen countertop while also making it easier to stow the gadget when not in use.
- This Russell Hobbs TRL9300GYR 2-Slice Glass Accent Long Toaster, like the rest of the toasters on this list, is well worth your money because it can easily toast longer bread slices. The toaster comes with a retractable warming rack that may be used to reheat bread slices that don’t fit inside the toaster. Cleaning is made easy with the removable crumb tray.
- However, this toaster, like most Russell Hobbs appliances, comes set to the highest setting by default, so you’ll need to adjust it before you start toasting.
Reasons to buy
- It comes with a removable crumb tray that makes cleaning a breeze.
- There are six levels of toasting.
- It has a slim form that makes it simple to store.
- Stainless steel silver design that is both attractive and functional.
- It also has a bagel function.
- Can fit pieces of handmade bread
- The product’s lovely, slender design will make you fall in love with it right away. This Russell Hobbs glass toaster 10617JP, is a smaller version of the black and stainless toaster we just looked at. It’s a sleek kitchen gadget with a thin form that allows it to fit into practically any open space on your kitchen counter.
- It also comes with a detachable warming rack that you can place on top of your toaster to warm bread items such as buns, pastries, and even rolls. To make cleaning easier, a removable crumb tray has been installed. It also includes a log toasting hole big enough to fit two distinct bread slices side by side or one long and tall bread slice.
- Its aesthetically attractive blue exterior style blends nicely with any kitchen interior décor. Russell Hobbs also incorporated a bagel option and different toasting levels, allowing you and your family to customize their toasties. To avoid scorching your fingers, remove your toasties out of the appliance using the high level.
Reasons to buy
- Slot for long toasting
- A removable crumb tray is included in the retail package.
- It has a bagel-making function.
- It has a slim design that saves space.
- Several levels of browning
My Final Thoughts
Salton ET1816 Long Slot, 2 Slice Toaster is my favorite single slot toaster after considerable study. This toaster comes with great size and a toasting slot that is just right. It also has all of the necessary functions for a toaster to function properly.
It was also easier to keep and clean after each usage. And, in the future, what will be the best single slot toaster? If you’re interested in learning more about this topic, please subscribe and leave a comment. Thank you very much!
And what will be the best single slot toaster in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!